Engraving ideas, quotations and inscriptions
If you are lost for words or simply uncertain about what to have engraved on your personalised board or other item, below you will find some suggestions. There is no obligation to use any of these so please feel free to come up with something original!
The majority of engraving we do for customers is on the vertical edge(s) of the item or on the face. If required, we can provide a combination of face and edge engraving on our range boards. Don’t forget, we also offer the option of having a special “secret” personalised message on the underneath of most items. This can take the form of a poem, saying, or something orignal, humorous or heartfelt of your own.
If you really are stuck for engraving ideas, perhaps these will provide some inspiration.
- Happy 40th Birthday
- Well matured!
- Well matured since 01.01.1970! (date of birth)
- Vintage 1968 (year of birth – ideal for wine racks)
- Anna & Alan (bride and groom’s first names)
- Mr & Mrs Smith (the couple’s surname)
- 1st January 2018 (wedding date)
- Paris ~ 1st January 2018 (wedding location and date)
- Anna & Alan ~ 01.01.2018
- Silver Wedding ~ 1st January 2018
- On our 5th Wedding Anniversary – 1st June 2018
- Seasoned with love …
- Today Tomorrow Forever
- Rose Cottage (house name)
- Rose Cottage ~ 1 June 2018
- Sing… Love… Dance…
- Live, Love, Laugh & Eat Cheese!
- Love is friendship set to music
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon
- Live young, laugh often, love always
- Good friends are like good wine – they improve with age!
- If I’d had the time…I’d have made this myself
- The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness ~ Victor Hugo